Rich Products Corporation
Effective Date: October 21, 2021
Information We Collect
Rich’s may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it through the Website. This personal information may include information you provide to us, including:
- your first and last name
- your email address
- your city, state, and zip code
- your phone number
This personal information may also inlude certain information automatically provided by your browser or mobile phone to us when you visit or interact with the Website, such as the IP address that you are using, date and time that you accessed the Website, and portions of the Website that you visited.
The Website also provides web links to third-party websites such as Facebook, Instacart, Walmart, Peapod, and Shipt, as appears on the Website when you opt to search for our products online. Please note that these third-party websites are owned and operated by third-party companies that are not owned by or affiliated with Rich’s. Rich’s has no control over, does not review, and is not responsible for any third party’s website, content, or collection or use of personal information. This Policy only applies to this Website. We encourage you to read the privacy policies and/or cookie notices of every website you visit.
No Collection of Children’s Personally Identifiable Information
Rich’s does not knowingly collect personal information from visitors to the Website who are under thirteen (13) years of age. Rich’s reserves the right to delete any information that we believe to be in violation of this Policy. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please let us know by contacting us using the information listed at the end of this Policy.
Cookies, Facebook Pixel, and Analytics
- Necessary cookies are required to make the Website function. For example, they permit Website navigation and improve Website security.
- Advertising and Marketing cookies including:
- Web Beacons. Website pages may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity). We also use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of the Website. These technical methods may involve the transmission of Information either directly to us or to a third party authorized by us to collect Information on our behalf. Our Website uses retargeting pixels from Google, Facebook, and other ad networks. We also use web beacons in HTML emails that we send to determine whether the recipients have opened those emails and/or clicked on links in those emails.
How we respond to “Do Not Track” Signals
This Website does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals or similar technologies.
Where We Intend to Store and Use the Information We Collect
The Website is operated in, and is intended for use only within, the United States. If you access the Website outside of the Unites States or are a citizen or resident of a country other than the United States that has laws and policies governing the disclosure and management of your personally identifiable information, you understand and agree that the information that you provide to us through the Website may be accessed, transferred, stored, and/or maintained by individuals and on systems located within the United States. By using the Website, you understand and consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information to our facilities in the United States and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy. You also understand that the United States may not provide the same level of protections as the laws of your country.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use your information for things that may include, but are not limited to: to provide you with the Website, to respond to your inquiries and provide you with requested information and other communications, to comply with our Terms and Conditions, to improve the Website, to track the level of activity and engagement on the Website, to address technical issues such as performance or crash diagnostics, and or for any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect your information and/or pursuant to your consent.
We do not sell your personal information. We also do not disclose your personal information to any third party except as set forth within this Policy. We may, however, disclose your personal information if we are legally compelled to share such information by law or by court order.
Who We Share Your Information With
We may disclose anonymized aggregated information about our users, that does not identify any individual, without any restriction.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your information with third-party service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Website, fulfill orders, provide products and services, manage databases, perform analyses, process credit card payments, provide customer service, or send communications for us). These third-party service providers are authorized to use your Information only as necessary to provide these services to us. In some instances, we may aggregate information we collect so third parties do not have access to your particular information to identify you individually.
- Information Shared with our Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Third-Party Partners for Marketing or Analytics Purposes. We may share your information with partners whose offerings we think may interest you, including based on your responses to certain survey questions or other information you have provided to us.
- Business Transfers. If Rich’s is sold to or merges with another company, some or all of the information collected from you may be transferred to a third party as a result of the transfer of assets.
- Contest or Testimonial Participation. If you choose to participate in a contest, promotion or survey by voluntarily answering questions or completing a questionnaire other digital online platform we offer on our Website, we may retain the answers and the information contained in it for our branding and marketing, research purposes.
- Online Communications. Any information you submit in a public forum (e.g., a blog, our live chat room, or social network) may be read, collected, or used by us and other participants, and could be used to personalize your experience. You are responsible for the information you choose to submit in these instances.
Notice of Collection to California Consumers
In addition to the information that is contained in this Policy, “Consumers” as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) have additional rights regarding their personal data that is collected through this Website.
We may collect information from California Consumers as follows, which apply for the 12 months immediately preceding the effective date of this Policy:
|Category||Examples||Purpose||Categories of Entities With Whom Data May Be Shared|
|Identifiers||Name, email address, IP address||Security, quality control, managing Website interaction||This information is not sold but may be shared with service providers as explained in the Policy|
|Internet Usage Information||IP address, information regarding Website usage and interactions||Security, quality control, managing Website interaction||This information is not sold but may be shared with service providers as explained in the Policy|
Data Access, Deletion and Portability Rights
California Consumers have the right to request, not more than twice in any twelve-month period, that we disclose certain information about our collection and use of their personal information for the preceding twelve months. Upon our confirmation of a verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you the following information, as applicable, for the twelve-month period prior to the request:
- the categories of personal information that we collected from you;
- the categories of sources of personal information that we collected about you;
- our business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- if we disclosed your personal information to a third party for a business purpose, the personal information categories that each category of third party recipient(s) obtained;
- the categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information; and
- the specific personal information that we collected about you.
You may also request deletion of your personal information. If you request access to or deletion of your personal information, we will take steps and may require you to provide certain information to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal information or complying with your request. If you designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, we may require you to provide the authorized agent written permission to do so and to verify your own identity directly with us (as described above).
Upon our confirmation of a verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information and/or direct our service providers to delete the information unless we need to retain the information and are permitted to do so by law.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the information set forth in the Contact Us section below and provide your name, email address, request, and basis for your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights. That is, unless otherwise permitted by law, we will not:
- deny you goods or services;
- charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; or
- provide you with a different level of goods or services.
However, we can and may charge you a different rate, or provide a different level of quality, if the difference is reasonably related to the value provided by your personal information
Notice of Financial Incentives
As part of our Website offerings, there may be opportunities to voluntarily provide us with your personal information. As an incentive for providing using with your information, you may receive a financial benefit in the form of an email coupon or discount that will be sent to you. This coupon may constitute a financial incentive under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“Financial Incentive”). The categories of personal Information required for us to provide the Financial Incentives include: personal identifiers such as contact information, full name, email address, mailing address and telephone number as well as personal and demographic information you choose to provide.
You have the right to withdraw from the Financial Incentive at any time by submitting a request to Helpline@Rich.com. Each Financial Incentive is reasonably related to the value of the personal information we receive.
Please note that if you request deletion of part or all your personal information, that could affect your ability to qualify for our coupons.
To the extent certain state laws provide users with data subject rights, those rights may be honored by the Company following proper authentication and verification. Please see the Contact Us section below for more information.
We use commercially reasonable measures to provide our Website. However, you should assume that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored or maintained by us or our third-party service providers can be 100% secure. Therefore, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your information or private communications will always remain private or secure. We do not guarantee that your information will not be misused by third parties. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security features. You agree that we will not have any liability for misuse, access, acquisition, deletion, or disclosure of your information.
If you believe that your information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorized person, you should promptly Contact Us so that necessary measures can quickly be taken.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you the Website. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you the Website, please contact us at Helpline@Rich.com. We will retain and may continue to process your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain information you have submitted to us. We are under no obligation to store such information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Information.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Policy, you may contact us through the following: